I noticed this morning on the blogs, a message that said the post will not appear until the blog owner approves it.

I'm not sure where that feature is. When I go to my blog, where would I go to see if there are any messages that need my approval? Thanks ladies. Donna

I noticed this morning on the blogs, a message that said the post will not appear until the blog owner approves it.

I'm not sure where that feature is. When I go to my blog, where would I go to see if there are any messages that need my approval? Thanks ladies. Donna

dcamp,

On the message board, click on:

My Controls > Community Blog > Your Blog Settings.

At the bottom, it says, "Approve comments posted on your blog?" Make sure you click on the drop-down

menu.

You have the following optioins regarding comments:

• No Approve
  • Approve Guests Only Comments (doesn't apply as guests can't view the blogs, only registered members)
  • Approve All Comments

Click on "Appove All Comments" AND BE SURE TO HIT THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON TO SAVE.

That way when anyone comments, it's automatically approved.

Dearest

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the Blog section. It has opened up a side of me that I never knew really existed to the point that it does. I love being able to write. I enjoy this so much that I just can't express my thanks enough. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Laura

Ditto for me too! Laura, your comment could have been mine, word for word. Dearest, thank you SO MUCH! I really enjoy writing, want to write more, and this is the perfect opportunity. I'm finding it extremely therapeutic.

RedFox

• 2 years later...

I was wondering why new Blog entries don't show up under "View New Posts". They don't show up anywhere. I didn't even know we had Blogs and I've been a member for 3 years. Thanks to jonie, I was introduced to the Blogs and love that we have them--Thank You Dearest!

The blogs are all so interesting yet most members don't even see them since they don't show up under New Posts. Is it possible for this to be?

Thanks!

I don't think that the blogs can be added in with the new posts because they're a separate "module". I run a similar type board and this is an extra add-on that Dearest has, well, added on - as well as the main chatroom.

I don't know if the information between the board and blogs can be merged.