• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Am I doing this right?

:) Hi guys,i want to thank everyone who replied to my message,but am i doing this right,i dont know how to reply back to those people,im finding this site really good,its helping me alot,im just finding it hard to get around,so can someone tell me when i get a reply how do i reply back th them,please help im eager to talk to you all.

Many thanks,

Lyn.... ;)

Good Morning Lyn -

I received a Personal Message from you asking if I received it - yes, I did receive it... And I'm receiving this message at the Palpitations/Heart Issues/Hypertension "thread" - this is were every member of Power Surge can see it....

At the bottom of this note - you'll see "Reply"- if you click into that - you'll see how you can respond to any of the board messages "thread"...

It takes awhile to understand how it works at the boards - but when you do - you'll think 'how could I have been so confused, it's so easy', :lol: .

Blessings,

Stacy

Oops, I said "reply" to respond... I should have said - click on "Add reply" to respond..

Geez... don't want to send you in the wrong direction :P ...

:lol: hey thanks stacy,but by clicking the add rply button does this mean i am only replying to you,lol this site should of come with a manual,so if i want to say something knew to everyone do i click on new topic?oh god im so confused..helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp....xx

:lol: hey thanks stacy,but by clicking the add rply button does this mean i am only replying to you,lol this site should of come with a manual,so if i want to say something knew to everyone do i click on new topic?oh god im so confused..helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp....xx

Clicking the Add Reply button means your words can be read by anyone who wants to read it - and they can respond.

If you write or respond to a personal message (PM) only that person knows what you've said.

About the "manual", there is one. Check out the Help files near the top right of every page on the message boards or click here for the Help Topics

Scroll through the board called Board / Site Info, Questions, Problems (click here to access) and the questions you may have about the boards may have already been answered. Also, you can search everything on the boards here: Search the forums (click here to access)

Be sure to read the Welcome -- New Member Information (click here to access) that Dearest has provided. I believe that all new members get a copy, but it's posted here on the boards, too. I think you'll find the answers to many of your questions there.

If you click New topic yours will be the very first topic in that thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...