• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

The new boards look wonderful!

Dearest - these new boards looks great, and so fast after that devastating Internet worm! Amazing that people don't have enough to do with their time that they create those monsters.You two are amazing - and so fast. I was getting withdrawals missing the boards. Thanks so much :)

DITTO on Mary O's post! It always amazes me how fast you are at saving our site! A worm. Go figure. Ashame people don't have better things to do with their time instead of RUINING other people's hard work! THANK YOU THANK YOU once again! I can't believe how much I missed this site while it was down! HUGS TO YOU BOTH! :D Kleeo

I have to agree that I love the new look of the site. It's totally different with many new options to discover. Glad to be back after being away so long. I am on vacation on and off this and next week. I plan on getting caught-up with all of my friends here. A computer worm ... Seems like these type of things are getting worse. Even here with my husband running a firewall and virus protection with the type of applicaiton development he does from home for the government. He got me a laptop for Christmas to use instead of the server for when I am on-call on the weekends and evenings. Anyway, thank you Dearest and Paul - what nice work you have done with this wonderful site.Happy Holidays !!!Tina :D:D

I like it much better than the last new board! :)

What a rotten time to be hit by that virus, causing you loads of extra work at Christmas when you should be putting your feet up!

I was so sad yesterday, when I had a spare minute...my first in days and I couldn't get on here! I called in today not really expecting you to be working but you are! Whoopee!

Thanks a lot for your hard work. We gals need you! :lol:

WOW!!

I'm gone for a few weeks and everything's different! A worm, huh. Ugly things. Thank you Alice for all your hard work and effort to keep this site running smoothly and looking so beautiful. I know first hand how much work that is!

I hope each of you managed some time with family to enjoy the holiday season. God bless you for all that you do to maintain this safe haven for all of us. May 2005 be problem free and a glorious, healthy, happy, and prosperous year for all.

Trish

XOXO

• 2 years later...

Dear Dearest and VJ

Thank you so much for staying up ALL night to add all these wonderful new features to Power Surge. I am having the BEST time discovering the new and improved Power Surge Site. Your dedication to this site is greatly appreciated. Oh My Gosh!! I just realized there is even a spell check available. What else will I discover this time around?

Much Love and Hugs

xoxoxo

• 2 years later...
Dearest - these new boards looks great, and so fast after that devastating Internet worm! Amazing that people don't have enough to do with their time that they create those monsters.You two are amazing - and so fast. I was getting withdrawals missing the boards. Thanks so much :)

this is just a test to see if I know what I am doing. Thank you for your patience!

pam