• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

July, 2004: Power Surge's New MAIN Chat room

After years of hesitation, I finally had to put up a new chat room. I loved the original chat room. It's very professional looking and has some beautiful features, but, alas, what good is beauty when it comes replete with all sorts of problems and many people weren't able to log in -- including some of my guests.

SO, I had to make the decision to change the chat room. The new chat room is much easier to access. 98% of those registering for it have no problems getting (and staying) in.

The way to access the chat room is through The Chat Page on Power Surge. On the bottom of the page you'll see information about registering.

You have to register for this chat room separate and apart from your registration on this message board. No confirmation is required. You'll receive no E.mails - all you have to do is "find" a name and select a password and you're in.

You can try to register using the same username and password you do here, but there's no guarantee the username will work because someone else may have already registered your username. So, please follow the instructions on the above link and try some variation of your username if you can't get the one you want. It's best to use something similar to your username on the boards, so we know who you are :)

The bottom line is the chat experience in the new room will be much smoother than the one in the previous chat room.