• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Power Surge Member Picture Gallery

Dearest has put up a picture gallery for those of us on PS that want to put a face behind the "type". Eventually, it will be a formal board. If you'd like to share your picture with us, you can send it to: Dearest@aol.com. In the meantime, you can view the current pics at : http://power-surge.com/gallery/psgallery.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a very exciting idea for Power Surge! Tons of fun seeing who we have been sharing our thoughts and feelings with! What a great addition to the boards!

Thanks!

Hi Misty,

Yes, that's me with "Marie-Louise," one of my regal kitties! My granddaughter and I had just dressed her up in some doll clothes - she is the most patient kitty!

Looking forward to seeing the "final" gallery, with lots more faces!

Jacquie

I've just updated the gallery with a few more pictures I've received. Remember, if you want to be included, E.mail the picture to me by clicking on the E.mail icon at the bottom of this message. And... please be kind enough to run a virus check on your computer before sending your photo. I'm so leary about downloading files these days. Thanks <!--emo&:D-->biggrin.gif<!--endemo-->Dearest

Originally posted by Meryl

You must not have liked the picture I sent you!  (ducking!)

Hehehehe! Cackle, cackle. It was... errrr... be-witching! (ducking)!

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to update the member gallery with a few more pictures I've received. If you haven't sent yours in yet, please do. You can E.mail your picture to me by clicking on the E.mail icon at the bottom of this message. Please do not include pictures with husbands, friends and especially children. I wouldn't want any children to be vulnerable to the predators that lurk online. Be sure to include your username in your E.mail.

Also, please run a virus check on the file before sending your photo. This is not to say that anyone would intentionally send a file with a virus, but I'm very leary about downloading files these days.

Dearest

• 1 month later...

You all wanted a photo gallery of members -- where are all the pictures?

• 1 year later...

Dearest...Are you still doing this?

Ok, I would enjoy seein more, and Ill get one off to her then..

Its funny, at least I think so,...the gals I have spoken on the phone with and have exchanged pictures with....had an imagine of me being a heavy set, African American Momma...(though I do have that Nationlity... it isnt prominant in my physical features....) Like Queen Lateetha! :chomp: "Lateifa"

HEY Meno Manics!!!!!!! Get your mug shots in here!!!!!! :D:P:blink::o;)B)

Actually che che said she saw it on here somewhere so I went a searchin.... I like to be able to put faces with names...Rendyroo..u gonna send yours in? PAWEEEEEZE! All the rest of ya gals..come on...theres some gals on here you will see that have been here awhile!!!!!! :D

KID!!!..aka Tots you CLOWN!! :lol:

Come on gals,..get yer pics sent in....!!!!! :)

Now Im being Muggers..hehehehehe....I didnt notice them! I thought it they were just a part of your plant and something on the fridge! hehehe

So like ....When do WE get to SEE you?!~!! Huh, caffywaffy? huh huh?

WHAT?! :o CAFFY!!!!!!!! PAWEEEEEZZZZEEEEE :wub:

Maybe our paths will cross, and we know each other then!!!!! Come on.....