• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

First off - the font is very hard to read. I'm working on that.

Second, the only way to get out of it right now is by clicking the "View New Content" link at the upper right hand corner. Otherwise you get an error message. DONE!

Right now we have the free room for 5 users at a time. If it's popular, we can upgrade at any time
5 Users Free
20 Users $10/yr
50 Users $15/yr
250 Users $40/yr
Also, we can add the instachat/shoutbox back in, too.

Thanks - turned out that first chart I saw lied about the chatroom costs - or they were updated but the page not changed.

The current prices are

5 Users Free (What we have now)

20 Users $10/ every 6 months
50 Users $15/ every 6 months
250 Users $40/ every 6 months
Still, not too bad.

it looks GREAT Mary....Thanks

The InstaChat is back!

If you don't want to see it all the time, please click on "My Prefs" and choose NO for "Display Global Shoutbox?" and save. You can also minimize it.

To see the InstaChat at anytime, there's a tab on the top menu next to the regular chat.

Other things you can do under My Prefs:

(click to view full size)

shoutbox-prefs.jpg

Hi Mary, when I try to enter the chat room I get a "you do not have permission" message. I am using an I-pad - is there something I need to do? I' ve also had no luck editing my profile - where do I find info on how to do this? You've done such a fantastic job with the site :)

The InstaChat is back!

If you don't want to see it all the time, please click on "My Prefs" and choose NO for "Display Global Shoutbox?" and save. You can also minimize it.

To see the InstaChat at anytime, there's a tab on the top menu next to the regular chat.

Other things you can do under My Prefs:

(click to view full size)

attachicon.gifshoutbox-prefs.jpg

There's other stuff under MyPrefs, like if you want the room to have the newest posts on the bottom.

I've disabled the sound because I think everyone could hear that, not just folks chatting, and that could be very annoying.

Check it out, though and see what else you can change :)

Archived