• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

A Major Upgrade To The Power Surge Message Board

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can an adminstrator for Power Surge PLEASE contact me about something that I wrote which has appeared on the website that is causing me alot of stress?. I have written to everyone on the contact page and no one ever responds. Please respond...this can be easily solved.

I am bell....

Hi Bell , It seems that whatever post you are referring to may have already been removed , because when one views your profile , you only have 2 posts listed and they both refer to needing help with the board :wub: Hope this helps give you some peace........ Tanya

Bell, find the post you want removed/edited and click on the word "report" on the bottom of the post to the left of words "MultiQuote" and "Quote"

The whole post along with any comments you want to make will be sent to the moderating team.

Bell, find the post you want removed/edited and click on the word "report" on the bottom of the post to the left of words "MultiQuote" and "Quote"

The whole post along with any comments you want to make will be sent to the moderating team.

Mary , if you PM Bell directly she will be able to explain the situation to you :)

Archived