• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Having Board Problems?

Everytime it says the server is not responding I slightly panic :rolleyes:

me too, this site is such a good support for me, I would be lost without it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to upload our own choice of Avatar?

I admit I'm not a 'girly' type and I tend to use humour where I can. I have a 'Pinky and the Brain' piccie I'd like to use but there doesn't seem to be the option to include it.

I'd be quite happy to submit it for approval if there's any worry of posting an offensive image.

Thanks.

I love pinky and the brain!

Is it possible to upload our own choice of Avatar?

I admit I'm not a 'girly' type and I tend to use humour where I can. I have a 'Pinky and the Brain' piccie I'd like to use but there doesn't seem to be the option to include it.

I'd be quite happy to submit it for approval if there's any worry of posting an offensive image.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

The board went through a major change as you all know. Some of you might be having login issues, which could be due to cache and remember me settings, while you are in the board please check top right hand corner of the board index, it will show you your name if not, please sign in and you should not have any problems posting or navigating though the board.

thank you.

Dearest,

Hello and I hope you are doing well.

Please help. My user name is M&M however in the Chat room, it lists me as MampM.

There is a major problem that I can no longer log into the Chat Room. I really appreciate it if you

can solve this dilemma.

Thank you ever so much! M&M

I had that same message a few times recently,nita and I know what you mean 'something you may have done' sounds a bit ominous, doesn't it?! sad.gif I mailed them as it suggests, and the replies were a bit terse and unfriendly (well, I suppose I shouldn't have expected love and kisses or anything!) this was a bit off-putting, and when I tried again I got in no problem so didn't bother them again!

• 3 weeks later...

I am a newcomber and having an issue locating a topic or topics that I've stumbled upon in the past few days. I remember the name of the topic in one case and, in another case, I remember some of the words in the topic but I can't find it again! If I do a search at the top right of the site, it gives me several message boards but nothing to direct me to the previous topics I was interested in reading again. I'd like to see if anyone responded to what I wrote etc. Can you please tell me how to go to a specific topic? And, on this site, is a "message board" the same as a "forum?" Please reply to my email address as I don't think I'll find this again! Thank you!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please help, my screen goes 80% black when I click on a subject/topic on the board. Original page is fine. I love this site, it has helped me survive the troublesome years. Thank you for such a life line. Jerri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...