• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Thanks for your kind words too Antique- I have replied to your PM now.I love your pretty little butterflies by the way :)

This is turning out to be a pleasant and friendly little area of the thread isn't it everyone?

Its a bit of a love fest today and I am all for it :P . Long may it continue!

Hugs to you all

janet c :)

Happy Birthday Janet ! Hugs Antique

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything from yesterday on the "Bi-est cream" thread is missing, including two posts from me.

Maybe it's as though yesterday never happened on PS. :(

This is so frustrating Wildflower. Your post in response to mine was so good that I wanted to send it to a friend of mine who is post and on bios. Is there any way you could recreate it LOL? I was trying to respond to it last night when the board went down. I will post my reply tonight on the biest thread.

Happy Birthday Janet! Sorry I missed it.

Well at least now I know where to look if I have a posting problem! I found my answer! Posts from yesterday ran away!

Now go back and repost everything good that you said!

Have a nice day ladies

Debbie

My virus scanning software found this on PS:

Total threats found: 1

Viruses (what's this?)

Threats found: 1

Here is a complete list:

Threat Name: Trojan.Malscript!html

Location: http://www.power-surge.com/educate/autoticker_ed.js

Just wanted to pass the info along.

*waves furiously* Hey everybody....... :P

Each time I try to access this site from home I get the same message-warning... :angry:

What gives...

I'd surely like to resume my membership here...

I miss YOU all...

(logging on tomorrow to possibly get a resolution -update)

later-gatersssssss B)

Ok my son had me go to McAfee site advisor and check out powersurge.com

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/powersurge.com

powersurge.com

We tested this site and didn't find any significant problems.

It has a green check mark.

I am running avast and it hasn't had a problem.

Is there a place in your antivirus software where you can click to disregard this warning. Or list the site as a trusted site?

Debbie

PS Janet

you could go back in your history for sunday and reclick the links and you could know where you went on Sunday? But meno brain is ok too! Besides with meno brain you wouldn't remember how you responded!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Someone on the boards make you angry? Never see them again!

You can fix it so you never have to see their posts again!

Just go to My Control Panel [in the same row as Logged in as: Your Name ( Log Out )]

Under Options:

Click on Manage Ignored Users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list. When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them.

Getting unwanted PMs, too? Stop those from coming here:

Go back to to My Control Panel [in the same row as Logged in as: Your Name ( Log Out )]

Under Messenger:

Click on PM Buddies/Block List and add their name(s)

Peace, quiet and a stress-free experience will be yours again on the boards.

Guest EveningPrimrose
Someone on the boards make you angry? Never see them again!

You can fix it so you never have to see their posts again!

Just go to My Control Panel [in the same row as Logged in as: Your Name ( Log Out )]

Under Options:

Click on Manage Ignored Users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list. When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them.

Getting unwanted PMs, too? Stop those from coming here:

Go back to to My Control Panel [in the same row as Logged in as: Your Name ( Log Out )]

Under Messenger:

Click on PM Buddies/Block List and add their name(s)

Peace, quiet and a stress-free experience will be yours again on the boards.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this in simple terms. My experience on the forum has not been entirely stress free if I'm completely honest, but I'm pleased you are here and that you have taken the time to write the above post. I will PM you.

omg..............the board stresses people out....................what, is this for real?

Template

I don't know what is going on with eveningprimrose but I know at times things I read here bother me. Other times I can read anything and I don't have a problem. It is all according to how I am feeling as to how I take what I may read. If you have heath anxiety I am sure there are a lot of information here that would cause stress! Just my 2 cents.

Have a nice day.

Debbie

Template

I don't know what is going on with eveningprimrose but I know at times things I read here bother me. Other times I can read anything and I don't have a problem. It is all according to how I am feeling as to how I take what I may read. If you have heath anxiety I am sure there are a lot of information here that would cause stress! Just my 2 cents.

Have a nice day.

Debbie

debbie, that would be no different than when one goes to google search and googles symptoms of such and such.......yes it can overwhelm if i dwell on it and keep reading it over and over and apply that to me, then it can bring stress on.

debbie, that would be no different than when one goes to google search and googles symptoms of such and such.......yes it can overwhelm if i dwell on it and keep reading it over and over and apply that to me, then it can bring stress on.

I totally agree! Having a bit of a over stressed problem myself tonight so I won't be reading. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Have a nice day

Debbie

Guest EveningPrimrose
I totally agree! Having a bit of a over stressed problem myself tonight so I won't be reading. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Have a nice day

Debbie

Debbie,

People with health anxiety sometimes find it difficult to visit Power Surge let alone read the posts and very often they dont google either. Nobody understands anxiety unless they've experienced it for themselves, and if they haven't experienced it themselves that doesn't mean what they feel isn't real.

Have a nice day, Deb, and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Debbie,

People with health anxiety sometimes find it difficult to visit Power Surge let alone read the posts and very often they dont google either. Nobody understands anxiety unless they've experienced it for themselves, and if they haven't experienced it themselves that doesn't mean what they feel isn't real.

Have a nice day, Deb, and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

EveningPrimrose

I am sorry to say I do understand the anxiety! I have not read the last couple of days myself because my anxiety is up and I don't feel good. I don't google when I feel like this either. If I have posted I do try to answer the emails I get on them but that is about it.

I hope that you have a nice day too and we all get to feeling better soon.

Debbie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It always amazes me that a spammer can invade our board and post 20 messages under each forum in under 5 minutes, but when I want to jump from one topic to the next I get an error message saying that the administrator has activated flood control or something and i have to wait at least 20+ seconds to post or jump to another topic. Argh.

When I go to view a thread, it only show's me the last post. Under the last post it says "POSTS IN THIS TOPIC" and there are line items of each post after the FIRST post, but I no longer can view ALL the posts.

This just started happening a few weeks ago. If this has already been addressed, I'm sorry LOL but I can't see it!! UGH!! What did I do??

Leanne

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, Janet,

I couldn't get on PS this morning at 6am EST, tried again at noon, same thing... "Internal Driver Error."

It wasn't just you! :)

I couldn't get on either. It's beginning to seem like every Monday morning there is a problem. It's happened to me 3 mondays in a row. What could it be?