• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I'm new to this forum and tried to create a signature, but must be doing it wrong because I'm selecting the font, and size and it's listing both of these along with my name. Can someone out there tell me the correct way to create a signature? Also, how to you get those nice pictures after them I see on some signatures?

Thank you,

Lionheart

Hi Lionheart i know how hard it is to figure out how to do images and fonts. This is what i do for a images or fonts go to control then go to edit signature then when you get on signature box write what you want to write highlight it and then hit the fonts size then highlight it again and hit the color. then go to preview which is on bottom of page and preview it and see if it came out okay. Now for images i have an account with photobucket once you get on there there is lots of images you can get once you find it there is codes to copy you want to copy image code and paste it on this signature page. preview it and see if it comes our okay anymore questions please feel free to ask me. Terry

Hi Lionheart i know how hard it is to figure out how to do images and fonts. This is what i do for a images or fonts go to control then go to edit signature then when you get on signature box write what you want to write highlight it and then hit the fonts size then highlight it again and hit the color. then go to preview which is on bottom of page and preview it and see if it came out okay. Now for images i have an account with photobucket once you get on there there is lots of images you can get once you find it there is codes to copy you want to copy image code and paste it on this signature page. preview it and see if it comes our okay anymore questions please feel free to ask me. Terry

I'm sorry i guess it doesn't have a preview on it but you can see it once you update it.