I see there are posts that need to be moderated and PMs that need to be answered.

I haven't been online much lately because my Mom fell a bit ago and broke her pelvis in 2 places. 

Then, they found bleeding in her abdomen and took her from Fair Oaks to Fairfax Hospital for possible emergency surgery. They did a new scan at Fairfax and found that the bleeding had stopped or slowed considerably so they decided to hold off on surgery until the morning.  

That the bleeding was stopped so no surgery would be required at this time.

There was extensive rehab plus more internal bleeding and back to the hospital.

Her condition keeps changing and I'm not sure how that will affect my life on any given day. 

She's home now but then my DH was diagnosed with prostate cancer.  He's had lots of scans, biopsies, doctor appointments. His cancer is too big/advanced for surgery so in an hour, we meet with a new doctor, a Radiation Oncologist.

thanks-patience.jpg

Oh Mary, I'm so sorry to hear of all you have going on.  Don't worry about anything else, concentrate on your loved ones, they are much more important.  Take Care, I'll be praying that all will turn out well.  Jen

Mary, I'm sorry to hear that you and your loved ones  are having such a rough time. I will say a prayer too. 

I am sorry to hear of the many issues you are trying to deal with right now . Sending prayers and healing thoughts to you and your loved ones .

Take care,

Rebecca

Sorry to hear of your woes. Will pray for you and your loved ones. Life can be so hard, just one thing after another. Stay strong.