MaryO

If you want to join the secret Facebook Group...

Because people on Facebook don't want their friends and family to know they're in a menopause group.

There are actually 2 groups. 1 is closed, 1 is secret. The closed one has 4 members, the secret one has 80- some.

I think you're already in the group, aren't you, Phine? People who I'm able to add without emailing, I do.

I tried entering your email on Facebook and it said that you already had your invite. It may have gone into junk mail

The title reads: Mary Kelly O'Connor invited you to the Facebook Group "Power Surge (Menopause)

I can't see the secret group. I am in the open group where there are only 5 members

Didn't get an email or notification on facebook that I was in the secret group

MaryO , I would like to join the secret Menopuse Group in Facebook. My Facebook identity is amaralmg362@gmail.com. I hope eveything woks. I am having a great difficulty in entering here because my Ipad Wifi is strongly intermitent, so if there is a reply to this mail, could you please send a copy of it to amaralmg362@gmailcom

. Thank you, in advance, Marcia goncalves do Amaral

Amaralmg, your invite should be in your email :)

The title reads: Mary Kelly O'Connor invited you to the Facebook Group "Power Surge (Menopause)"

dkw pm is personal message, click MaryO's name on the left of her posts, it will direct you to her personal page and in the upper middle it will say send her a message (privately). Click the send her a message bar.

I forgot to add, when MaryO or anyone else replies to your pm, next to your name (upper right) there will be a red "light" next to your name, click that to view the private message. hope that helps.

Hi Mary, I cannot get your "send me a message" to open on your profile page. I'd like to join the Facebook page...help!

Ok, send an email to maryoconnor@gmail.com

I'm not sure about my profile, though. Do you get an error message?

Ok, sent an email to you giving you my address. No error sign showed up on your profile, but part of the page went dark when I tried to message you and I couldn't open an area to type the note. Weird. Thanks, will wait to hear from you. And let me say that again:

THANK YOU. I really appreciate you for shouldering this for all of us. --A

I didn't get your email so I sent the invite to the email address in your profile. I hope that still works!