• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Dearest

It's A Menopause Forum. Like You, It Has Good Days & Bad Days!

The bottom line is that the message board had a major power surge some time between 3 AM Saturday morning and now, 3 AM Sunday morning.

The problem has been resolved. The board has been restored with a backed up file from 24 hours ago. Therefore, if you managed to post any messages during the past 24 hours, they won't show up in this restored back-up.

Please feel free to post your messages again, and please be patient. As you all should know by this juncture/transition of your life, many things don't run as we would have them.

I'm going to get some much needed sleep.

Best,

Dearest

The bottom line is that the message board had a major power surge some time between 3 AM Saturday morning and now, 3 AM Sunday morning.

The problem has been resolved. The board has been restored with a backed up file from 24 hours ago. Therefore, if you managed to post any messages during the past 24 hours, they won't show up in this restored back-up.

Please feel free to post your messages again, and please be patient. As you all should know by this juncture/transition of your life, many things don't run as we would have them.

Best,

Dearest

thanks for your hard work! :)

OK I've not been on in a while, I guess since all the changes..somebody message me and tell me how I can post a new topic because I'm not sure if I can find my way back to this one lol

Best,

Dearest

Thanx so much Dearest :) I missed my Power Surge !!! Here's to your "POWER" NAP :D

I thought something was wrong with my computer, then got worked up about having to call my cable company.

Geez.

Glad your back.