Everytime it says the server is not responding I slightly panic :rolleyes:

me too, this site is such a good support for me, I would be lost without it.

Is it possible to upload our own choice of Avatar?

I admit I'm not a 'girly' type and I tend to use humour where I can. I have a 'Pinky and the Brain' piccie I'd like to use but there doesn't seem to be the option to include it.

I'd be quite happy to submit it for approval if there's any worry of posting an offensive image.

Thanks.

I love pinky and the brain!

Is it possible to upload our own choice of Avatar?

I admit I'm not a 'girly' type and I tend to use humour where I can. I have a 'Pinky and the Brain' piccie I'd like to use but there doesn't seem to be the option to include it.

I'd be quite happy to submit it for approval if there's any worry of posting an offensive image.

Thanks.

Hi,

The board went through a major change as you all know. Some of you might be having login issues, which could be due to cache and remember me settings, while you are in the board please check top right hand corner of the board index, it will show you your name if not, please sign in and you should not have any problems posting or navigating though the board.

thank you.

Dearest,

Hello and I hope you are doing well.

Please help. My user name is M&M however in the Chat room, it lists me as MampM.

There is a major problem that I can no longer log into the Chat Room. I really appreciate it if you

can solve this dilemma.

Thank you ever so much! M&M

I had that same message a few times recently,nita and I know what you mean 'something you may have done' sounds a bit ominous, doesn't it?! sad.gif I mailed them as it suggests, and the replies were a bit terse and unfriendly (well, I suppose I shouldn't have expected love and kisses or anything!) this was a bit off-putting, and when I tried again I got in no problem so didn't bother them again!

I have been having problems with the search feature not working. I type in a term while in a forum, click search, and the screen flashes and I'm back to the main forum page. I've also hit search while AT the main forum page, hit search, it blinks, then the search box is empty with no results. ??

Hi I'm a new member just joined today and don't seem to be able to set up/edit my profile? Just getting a message saying I don't have permission to do that and referring me to the help pages.

I am a newcomber and having an issue locating a topic or topics that I've stumbled upon in the past few days. I remember the name of the topic in one case and, in another case, I remember some of the words in the topic but I can't find it again! If I do a search at the top right of the site, it gives me several message boards but nothing to direct me to the previous topics I was interested in reading again. I'd like to see if anyone responded to what I wrote etc. Can you please tell me how to go to a specific topic? And, on this site, is a "message board" the same as a "forum?" Please reply to my email address as I don't think I'll find this again! Thank you!

Can't save board in my favorites. Tried three times and it still doesn't show in my starred favorites.

Catlady, you might need to post a few times before you can edit your profile. I know it's like that on other boards I'm on.

Please help, my screen goes 80% black when I click on a subject/topic on the board. Original page is fine. I love this site, it has helped me survive the troublesome years. Thank you for such a life line. Jerri

For some reason, all of the threads under "Recent Topics" are in a foreign language... are my settings off somewhere or is it a board issue?

Thanks,

SP

Hello,

I'm new to the Board and can't edit my profile. I keep getting an error message. Do you have to post a certain number of times before you can edit your profile? Thanks for any help.

Mandy

Yes you do.

Not sure how many but it isn't much.

When I try to go to my settings or profile I get an error message that won't let me make any changes. Does anyone have any ideas what I should do?

Thank you

Hi mari4 , as a newbie you have to make a certain number of posts before you can edit your profile or use other features , just keep posting (I think it 10 to 15)

Glad to have you here at PS , Tanya :)