• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Still the case today. Any updates?

Hi,

Haven't been around in awhile. I find I am unable to start a new topic and I can't use the search feature either. Does anyone know what's up?

Thanks,

Donna

I haven't been around partly due to the board issues. Its just annoying. Doesn't mean I've stopped caring about anyone, but this really needs to be fixed. :(

I don't think it was ever infected.

same here; I don't check in or post like i used to. it is disconcerting to have the malware warning and search not working. And the fact that an administrator has not been checking or responding to posts regarding these issues, also does not look good.

Thank you for the answer bikejen. :) The owner/administrator of this site need to address this problem to make it safe for users. Itf it was safe then the warning page should have gone!

See difinition to those that don't know what Malware is.

"Malware, short for malicious (or malevolent) software, is software used or created by attackers to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malware

It's very strange that neither Dearest or MaryO have addressed this issue. Something isn't right.

the site can be full of malaware, there is a lot of links posted on here from all kinds of sites....maybe the board run its course and they are letting the board go...

I came of here yesterday and had a prompt if an organisation wanted to take over my hard drive. I don't think it's a coincidence. I'm just going to run norton after visiting here and stay away until something has been resolved.

Dearest is working to get the warning removed. Google can put up warnings quickly but it takes some effort to get them removed.

It's gone!!! Logged in today and no warning page! Yay!!

I noticed the warning again yesterday after not seing it for over a month. The search never seems to work right for me.

On an unrelated subject, I really wish there was a way to edit our forum posts on PS. This is the only forum of many I visit that doesn't allow that option. Being able to totally delete a post would be a nice feature too.

I have not been able to log on. Norton warned me that there were 15 tojans associated with this site. Yes 15.

I've missed everyone.

Here's the type of threat that my virus protection blocked this morning: Invisible iFrame Injection.

Message from AVG virus protection: "The most popular variants of Invisible IFrame Injection are Invisible IFrame Injection (type 1707), Invisible IFrame Injection (type 1711)

An Invisible IFrame Injection happens when an unwanted and hidden third party page is inserted into a webpage by an attacker. To hide the injection, hackers make the style of the IFrames invisible. As most malware, an Invisible IFrame Injection exploits vulnerabilities in the system and browsers of the visitors of the website and force adware, phishing programs or any other type of fraudulent software to be installed on their device."

i'm one of the oldies from a while back and have some friends i'd like to refer to here, but it seems this trojan warning scares a lot of them off. there are also some others from when i was around that would like to come look up some symptoms of stuff too, but are afraid to go past the google warning. is anyone doing anything again to get this taken care of?

Hi , having trouble getting on site while on my desktop Mac

A warning keeps coming up telling me the a number of malicious malware viruses are on the site and they could infect my computer .

I am typing this from my phone. Please help I really want to go back to a bigger screen! Thanks anyone who can help with this.

Sue

Dearest is working to get the warning removed. Google can put up warnings quickly but it takes some effort to get them removed.

This was posted 4 months ago and there are still issues. Any updates?

Moderators? Anyone out there? Please help us!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this not being fixed? Who can we contact? I have tried to contact twice - once they got back to me with a template message and 2nd time heard nothing. Has anyone else tried to contact the technical team? Maybe no one is looking after PS anymore.