it would not allow me to post it under the existing appropriate thread.

there is some sort of a problem the past 2 days in being able to access the board, blank page would come up....anyone else?

it would not allow me to post it under the existing appropriate thread.

there is some sort of a problem the past 2 days in being able to access the board, blank page would come up....anyone else?

It happens once in awhile. The server must have gone down again so none of us could access the site until they got it back up. At least that's my understanding.

I can not edit my profile. I keep getting error messages that I am not allowed to update a part or all ..... What am I doing wrong?

I dunno what the answer is, but I have the smae problem. Perhaps it is our browser? What browser do you use?

For the new Ladies :) You have to make a certain number of posts before being allowed to edit your profiles !! Just keep posting , it will happen... Not sure of the number(maybe 10 or 15 , again not sure)

Take care of you Tanya..........Welcome Ladies

can't get into chat. am i correct in understanding that one has to make several message comments in order to get into chat?

I am very confused...and frustrated.

Well, as you can see I have plenty of posts and I cannot get into chat either. I'm honestly not sure the chat option is engaged anymore. Hopefully someone with the answer will come along.

Not sure if I'm where I should be, but......

How do I start my own blog?

Everything is loading really slowwwwwllllyyyy...... Wonder what's up.

I have a question about the search function. how do you search for a topic and go all the way back to when Power Surge forum started? When I search, the results only go back a year or two. I tried putting in dates in the "date to from" area but it didn't seem to make any difference.

there is such a wealth of information on this forum; i want to be able to access all of it. :)

thanks,

jen

Hi, i don't know how to contact the administrator to ask about this. does anyone know?

I have a question about the search function. how do you search for a topic and go all the way back to when Power Surge forum started? When I search, the results only go back a year or two. I tried putting in dates in the "date to from" area but it didn't seem to make any difference.

there is such a wealth of information on this forum; i want to be able to access all of it. :)

thanks,

jen

I'm with Jen !!! I have been having trouble also trying to do any searches..... Please helps guys :) I know it's a holiday weekend :D But there must be somebody out there in "ComputerLand" :P Tanya....Thanx

I'm with Jen !!! I have been having trouble also trying to do any searches..... Please helps guys :) I know it's a holiday weekend :D But there must be somebody out there in "ComputerLand" :P Tanya....Thanx

It is quite simple and all depends on getting date search parameters correct. Both date boxes need to be accurate with the correct year and the date. So for instance you might want to search from 1st September 2002 to the present day. Before you perform the search both the start date for the search and the end date must be in situ. You also need to be operating in forum mode and ask for posts rather than a topic list. 🇬🇧

Thanx XIII , It is proving to be a little harder for some of us newer Ladies :huh: But you have simplified it for us :) Thank You again for the help :D

Especially on the weekend !!!

It is quite simple and all depends on getting date search parameters correct. Both date boxes need to be accurate with the correct year and the date. So for instance you might want to search from 1st September 2002 to the present day. Before you perform the search both the start date for the search and the end date must be in situ. You also need to be operating in forum mode and ask for posts rather than a topic list.

thank you XIII for the instruction. it is working for me now.

Glad it helped. Working this new board can be 'tricky' at times.👻👻👻👻

Apparently I cannot start a thread here, so I can only pose this question hoping someone will respond.

How do I start a blog?

Thanks

It's under your name, top right, click on Manage Blogs Under Your Current Blogs is something to agree to before starting your new blog.

It's under your name, top right, click on Manage Blogs Under Your Current Blogs is something to agree to before starting your new blog.

HI Mary

Umm, I clicked under my name (in the top right corner of main forum page) and it says nothing about blogs at all.

It just says to manage profiles/content/ etc etc.

Thanks for your help, BUt I am still lost, not computer savvy at all I'm afraid.

The link worked.

Again, Thank you so much.