WHERE TO FIND HELP FOR THE BOARD, BLOG AND MODULES

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dearest

Dearest

Founder, Administrator

• Admin
  • 7,065 posts
  • Interests:Obviously, I wasn't born in 1993, but Power Surge was! I created Power Surge in 1993 on AOL and it was formally introduced as an AOL community for women in Feb. 1994. My interests include writing, antiques, computers, the Internet, Web design, new technology. Politics (The West Wing was my all-time favorite show), music, especially jazz. Eclectic tastes. I'm concerned about the protection of our environment and natural resources. My passion -- Power Surge! Used to travel a great deal. Love artsy jewelry, sterling, turtle necks, art and good films. Fascinated with everything Native American/American Southwestern.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

If you need any information about how the Power Surge Message board works, you will find answers in the HELP AREA linked below:

http://www.power-sur...ore&module=help

Best,
Dearest

Dearest, Power Surge Founder
Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
http://www.power-surge.com
In Its 19th Year Online!!!

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what
miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another."
- Helen Keller

#2 oneluckybean

oneluckybean

Newbie Surgette

• Newbies
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

hello, I'm new to this website and have followed your suggestions to upload my picture and i'm receiving a message access denied? Is it because I'm new?
thank you,

#3 dcgobeil

dcgobeil

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 578 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, gardening, the beach, and spending time with my dog, Sadie!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

I can't seem to load any pictures either. Although I'm not getting "denied" I just can't figure it out. I have tried "custom" and "gravatar" and the custom doesn't do anything when I pick it and the gravatar asks for a URL number, which I can't find on any pictures I've chosen from the internet. Thanks for any help.

#4 evie064

evie064

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 865 posts
  • Interests:Health and Fitness, Design, Writing, Having Fun!!!!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

I discovered that the pictures need to be really low resolution - under 300 pixels
Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
Maya Angelou

#5 Evi

Evi

Junior Surgette

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

I'm so sorry to post my problem here but I can't find anywhere else to put it. I joined Powersurge last week and haven't been able to edit my profile. I get an error messagte #1026. Have I done something wrong when I registered?

Thank you

#6 menocholia

menocholia

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:crosswords, people watching, reading newspapers, magazines, I just plain reading anything I can.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

From what I remember, I think you'll be able to do these things after a certain amount of posts or
responses to posts.I remember I would log in and read,respond and after a while I was able to do
anything I wanted.

Keep On Truckin'