Photo

It's A Menopause Forum. Like You, It Has Good Days & Bad Days!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dearest

Dearest

Founder, Administrator

• Admin
  • 7,065 posts
  • Interests:Obviously, I wasn't born in 1993, but Power Surge was! I created Power Surge in 1993 on AOL and it was formally introduced as an AOL community for women in Feb. 1994. My interests include writing, antiques, computers, the Internet, Web design, new technology. Politics (The West Wing was my all-time favorite show), music, especially jazz. Eclectic tastes. I'm concerned about the protection of our environment and natural resources. My passion -- Power Surge! Used to travel a great deal. Love artsy jewelry, sterling, turtle necks, art and good films. Fascinated with everything Native American/American Southwestern.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

The bottom line is that the message board had a major power surge some time between 3 AM Saturday morning and now, 3 AM Sunday morning.

The problem has been resolved. The board has been restored with a backed up file from 24 hours ago. Therefore, if you managed to post any messages during the past 24 hours, they won't show up in this restored back-up.

Please feel free to post your messages again, and please be patient. As you all should know by this juncture/transition of your life, many things don't run as we would have them.

I'm going to get some much needed sleep.

Best,
Dearest

Dearest, Power Surge Founder
Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
http://www.power-surge.com
In Its 19th Year Online!!!

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what
miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another."
- Helen Keller

#2 template

template

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

The bottom line is that the message board had a major power surge some time between 3 AM Saturday morning and now, 3 AM Sunday morning.

The problem has been resolved. The board has been restored with a backed up file from 24 hours ago. Therefore, if you managed to post any messages during the past 24 hours, they won't show up in this restored back-up.

Please feel free to post your messages again, and please be patient. As you all should know by this juncture/transition of your life, many things don't run as we would have them.

Best,
Dearest

thanks for your hard work! :)

#3 MaryO

MaryO

Super Surgette

• Admin
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

It's always something!

Thanks, Dearest.

#4 sthrnstar1

sthrnstar1

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Interests:I do photography as a hobby, weddings and such. I have 10 granchildren--6 boys and 4 girls that take up alot of my time,spoiling of course *S*

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

OK I've not been on in a while, I guess since all the changes..somebody message me and tell me how I can post a new topic because I'm not sure if I can find my way back to this one lol

"Lord keep your arms around my shoulder & your hand over my mouth"

#5 spazz/tanya

spazz/tanya

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • Interests:trashy novels,jigsaw puzzles,sock monkey's

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

Best,
Dearest

Thanx so much Dearest :) I missed my Power Surge !!! Here's to your "POWER" NAP :D

#6 menocholia

menocholia

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:crosswords, people watching, reading newspapers, magazines, I just plain reading anything I can.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

I thought something was wrong with my computer, then got worked up about having to call my cable company.
Geez.
Glad your back.

Keep On Truckin'