63 replies to this topic

#61 spazz/tanya

spazz/tanya

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • Interests:trashy novels,jigsaw puzzles,sock monkey's

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hi Bell , have you contacted the moderator ..... They are usually pretty quick to pull stuff that may be a problem ?? Tanya

#62 spazz/tanya

spazz/tanya

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Can an adminstrator for Power Surge PLEASE contact me about something that I wrote which has appeared on the website that is causing me alot of stress?. I have written to everyone on the contact page and no one ever responds. Please respond...this can be easily solved.

I am bell....

Hi Bell , It seems that whatever post you are referring to may have already been removed , because when one views your profile , you only have 2 posts listed and they both refer to needing help with the board :wub: Hope this helps give you some peace........ Tanya

#63 MaryO

MaryO

Super Surgette

• Admin
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

Bell, find the post you want removed/edited and click on the word "report" on the bottom of the post to the left of words "MultiQuote" and "Quote"

The whole post along with any comments you want to make will be sent to the moderating team.

#64 spazz/tanya

spazz/tanya

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:53 PM

Bell, find the post you want removed/edited and click on the word "report" on the bottom of the post to the left of words "MultiQuote" and "Quote"

The whole post along with any comments you want to make will be sent to the moderating team.

Mary , if you PM Bell directly she will be able to explain the situation to you :)