• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sunflowerhill

Sunflowerhill

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

I tried to post this in the Board, Blog, Chat & Site Info -- Questions, Problems section, but it wouldn't let me.

So..

When people are blocked what happens?

If I block someone, can they send me messages or see my posts? What does block actually do?

#2 leanne0721

leanne0721

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 3,710 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Sunflowerhill @ Feb 8 2011, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried to post this in the Board, Blog, Chat & Site Info -- Questions, Problems section, but it wouldn't let me.

So..

When people are blocked what happens?

If I block someone, can they send me messages or see my posts? What does block actually do?

Some of the threads on the Board, Blog, Chat & Site Info are ANNOUNCEMENTS. You can't post on an announcement thread.

Leanne

#3 Sunflowerhill

Sunflowerhill

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (leanne0721 @ Feb 8 2011, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some of the threads on the Board, Blog, Chat & Site Info are ANNOUNCEMENTS. You can't post on an announcement thread.

Hmmm... I thought I saw direct comment there to questions about the board. I'll have to go back and look. Thanks!

#4 Sunflowerhill

Sunflowerhill

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (janet c @ Feb 8 2011, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can block members from sending you PMs. You can also choose to "ignore" posts from members. I find that hard to do because the post still comes up although it is blank- so you know it is there-and of course the inclination is to click the "unignore" button and read it anyway laugh.gif
You can't block someone from reading your posts on the public boards though....
Hope that helps

janet c

Yes, that helps, thanks Janet! I don't want to block anyone from reading my posts or anything.. I was just wondering how it worked.