• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 template

template

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:06 PM

i have to log in each time i come to the board....it would be only once before...so what gives?

also wanted to post this under the "board problems" but received the following message.

The error returned was:
Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

#2 angelindskies

angelindskies

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (template @ Dec 20 2010, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have to log in each time i come to the board....it would be only once before...so what gives?

also wanted to post this under the "board problems" but received the following message.

The error returned was:

when you log in make sure the box marked "Remember Me?" is checked. if it isn't, you won't stay logged in; at least that is what i have found to be the case.

don't know why you aren't able to post a new topic in the board problem area unsure.gif .

menopause = identity theft

#3 Guest_TRISH40_*

Guest_TRISH40_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:40 AM

[quote name='template' date='Dec 20 2010, 07:06 PM' post='387158']

The error returned was:

Did you have any changes done to your computer like when you turn off your computer it automatically deletse all cookies?. Mine did the same until I had it changed

#4 template

template

Super Surgette

• Members
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:00 AM

angelindskies.............i is like that..

trish............................i didn't change anything, unless the updates have....not sure why i can't post there.....is there a board tech here that one can ask?

thanks to both of you ladies for responding!

#5 mrsflagpole

mrsflagpole

Junior Surgette

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

I was a member beginning Feb.13. 2002 and under the Member section I found my old name Pat01.  Since then I have changed my email address and couldn't remember my old password,  I have now logged in as a new member but I was a "Super Surgette" before.  I wrote to the administrator but no reply.  

Is there anyway to get my old status back?

#6 MaryO

MaryO

Super Surgette

• Admin
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

Yes, Pat, but I can't find out your password. I can assign you a new one, then you can change it after you log on